Follow this step-by-step setup guide to install Front on liveweb and then integrate liveweb with Front. You must already have a liveweb account and a Front account to get started. This process should take less than 5 minutes.
Don't have a liveweb account already? Visit https://liveweb.io to create one first. We are currently accepting applications for early access - if you want to get started asap, please book a call here.
Install Front on liveweb
- Within liveweb, go to Settings > Apps.
- Select Front from the list of apps and click Install App.
- Authorize liveweb to connect with Front.
- Select Front from the list of apps again. You will see confirmation that the app has been successfully installed.
View and Invite Teammates
- Teammates that exist on both Front and liveweb (with the same email address) will be synced automatically.
- Front teammates that have a liveweb account within a different company environment are noted as “Not Synced”. Teammates must use the same email address for both Front and liveweb accounts in order to sync with your team.
- Invite Front teammates to create a liveweb account by clicking Invite. You will be prompted to select whether this teammate will be a Widget User or Widget Admin.
- View your total number of synced liveweb and Front contacts under Contacts at the bottom of the window.
- Click Resync With Front at the top of the window to update your teammate list after a teammate is added in Front or liveweb. This button will also update all conversation tags between Front and liveweb.
- Click Resync Contacts with Front at the top of the window to sync all contacts in Front and liveweb.
Copy liveweb Plugin URL
- You will find the Plugin URL near the top of the window. This will enable audio and video calling within Front. You will need to Copy and Paste this URL into Front to add the Plugin (See "Install liveweb Plugin on Front").
Turn liveweb Integration On
- You can turn liveweb on or off within Front with the toggle at the top right of the Front Settings window. This function allows you to turn the liveweb integration off rather than uninstalling completely.
Integrate liveweb with Front
- Within Front, go to Settings > Inboxes
- Click Add a Team Inbox
- Select liveweb from the list of inboxes
- Click Connect to liveweb
- Click Create Inbox
- Your liveweb inbox will now be listed under Team Inboxes on the left side panel of your Front account. All incoming liveweb messages will be received here.
Install liveweb Plugin on Front
- Within Front, go to Settings > Plugins & API
- Click Add a Plugin
- Name the Plugin as liveweb
- Paste the liveweb Plugin URL into the Endpoint bar
- Enable Camera, Fullscreen, and Microphone under Features to make and receive calls.
- Save your changes.
Start using liveweb inside Front!
Once the Plugin is successfully installed it will appear along the far right sidebar in your Front account. Enjoy!