Installing liveweb.io on Shopify
1. Log into your liveweb.io account
2. Click Settings > Chat Widget > 4. API Key
4. Log in to the Administrator Dashboard for your Shopify site, and click on "Themes" under Online Store
5. Click on Actions > Edit code under your Live theme
6. Under the Layouts folder, locate and click on theme.liquid to open it up in the online code editor (Note: This may be called something different depending on your theme)
7. This will open up the theme.liquid template page. Scroll down till you find the
9. Don't forget to save your changes!
10. Check your Shopify site to see that liveweb.io is showing up
**Please note that the liveweb.io code will be added site-wide for your Shopify store. It won't, however, be added to the first two pages of the checkout process, but it will be added to the success page after checkout has been completed. Shopify has set up their system in this manner for security reasons, and it's not something liveweb.io is able to modify.